Fertility Access- IVF Payment Program
We understand that choosing the right treatment option can be overwhelming. At Reach, we believe that every person should have the opportunity to pursue their dream of parenthood. With Fertility Access, you have the peace of mind knowing that 80% of participants take home a baby.
4 Reasons to Choose Fertility Access
- Easy access: Fertility Access makes paying for IVF treatment simple and stress-free, so you can focus on building your family.
- Track record of success: 80% of patients who complete the program take home a baby.
- Peace of mind: With the cost of treatment taken care of you can focus on what’s most important - building your family!
- You save money: By bundling your IVF cycles with a Fertility Access program, you can save up to 40% on your treatment costs.
CapexMD specializes in providing patient financing services for all fertility treatment options. With their easy loan process and competitive rates, CapexMD ensures the financial aspects of treatment are not an obstacle to achieving your dream of a family. A Fertility Loan Specialist will work closely with your fertility center to ensure the funds are secured prior to the commencement of your treatment.
Lending Club Patient Solutions
One of the nation's top providers of elective treatment financing. Lending Club provides low monthly payments to finance your fertility care.
Lending Club advantages include:
- Affordable payments, an easy online process, and no hidden fees
- Choose a no-interest or extended plan
- Finance from $1,000 to $40,000
- Extended plans start at only 5.99% APR
- Easy application process and quick decision
- No initial payment, No prepayment penalty
Solutions for Complete Care: Our fertility financing solutions cover the cost for complete care; your clinics cost, IVF treatments, genetic testing, egg freezing, and medications. Our application is free. You can pre-qualify with no impact to your credit. If you decide to pay the loan off early, you can do so without penalty. See more loan options for additional medical treatments and procedures