The first step in an accurate diagnosis is a new patient fertility evaluation. This evaluation allows our specialists to customize a treatment plan that fits the needs of each person. Our goal is to eliminate excess stress while being transparent about timelines and financial obligations that are part of the fertility patient process.
A new patient fertility evaluation often includes and assessment of:
- Male and female past medical history.
- Age of woman trying to conceive
- Sperm health and function.
- Ovarian function and egg quality
- Uterine and fallopian tube anatomy/function
Ready to Get Started?
Schedule your consultation with a specialist today.