If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than a year without success, you may be considering a visit to an infertility specialist. Or maybe you’re looking to check your fertility before trying to conceive - either way, REACH can help you on your fertility journey.
Before you come in, it’s best to make sure you know your own, as well as your partner's medical history so you can answer any questions the physician may have. If you’re wondering what you should expect at the first visit, we’ve got you covered! Your first visit at REACH fertility center in Charlotte or Lake Norman will include (initial consultations can be done via telemedicine or in person) :
- 1 hour of dedicated time with one of our expert fertility specialists
- A detailed review of your past medical history
- We will discuss your fertility goals - whether you are trying to conceive now or in the future
- Your fertility specialist will then discuss the next steps with you which may include one or more of the following:
- A pelvic ultrasound
- Preliminary bloodwork to evaluate your current hormone levels
- An order for HSG and/or Semen analysis will be scheduled if appropriate
- Access to your patient portal for secure communication with our clinical team
The team at REACH are here to help you through every step of your fertility journey. If you have more questions about the first visit or would like to schedule your first visit contact us today at 704.343.4444.