April, 19, 2022
5 Ways You Can Show Your Support During National Infertility Awareness Week
April 24th through 30th is National Infertility Awareness Week so the team at REACH is spreading awareness for the 1 in 8 couples who struggle with infertility! If you’re wondering how you can show support or spread awareness, we’ve put together a list of 5 things you can do!
REACH will be hosting an online fertility seminar during National Infertility Awareness week. Register for the April 26th seminar here!
- Make a Donation - There are so many great programs available to help couples struggling with infertility. You can show your support by making a donation that may go toward helping a couple realize their dreams of starting a family.
- Learn More - With all the information around infertility, you may be surprised to learn that much of it is untrue. Learn about the facts surrounding infertility so you can share that information with those around you. REACH is the main sponsor for the Samantha and Kyle Busch Set The Night Aglow summit this year. This summit takes place on April 27th and will cover many resources and facts for those experiencing infertility. Attendees will also have a chance to submit questions to the panel of fertility experts! Learn more about Set The Night Aglow and purchase tickets here.
- Ask Questions and Be Supportive - If you have a friend or family member struggling with infertility or going through fertility treatments, ask them how they are doing and listen. Infertility can feel very isolating for couples and individuals so be a listening ear so you know how to support them through this time
- Join a Walk - Every year there is a Walk of Hope for Infertility Awareness Week. This year REACH is a sponsor for the Charlotte, NC Walk of Hope! The walk will take place on April 24th from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm at the Cordelia Park Indoor Pavilion. For more details on the Walk of Hope, visit their Facebook page!
- Share on Social Media - Use your social media platforms to help raise more awareness and facts about infertility, share your own experiences or resources for people who may be in the midst of an infertility diagnosis who don’t know where to start.
Ready to Get Started?
Schedule your consultation with a specialist today.