REACH Fertility Treatments
Providing Infertility Treatment in North Carolina Since 1988
Our dedicated team of physicians, clinicians, and staff offer a full complement of diagnostic and fertility treatment services for both men and women.
REACH will work together with you to create a customized fertility treatment plan based on your unique physical, emotional, and financial needs through a full range of programs:
- Ovulation Induction
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Male Infertility Treatments
- Fertility Preservation
- Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI)
- Assisted reproductive technologies (ART), such as in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Egg Donation
REACH is now able to offer fertility services even closer to home with two convenient locations - in Charlotte and Lake Norman.
Meet Our Physicians
Jack L. Crain, M.D.
Daniel B. Whitesides, M.D.
Nancy L. Teaff, M.D.
Joseph G. Whelan, III, M.D.
Seth E. Katz, M.D.