Samantha & Kyle Busch Bundle of Joy Fund Details
The Samantha & Kyle Busch Bundle of Joy Fund is a monetary award for in-need families struggling with infertility. These funds will assist with the costs associated with infertility treatment through the REACH Clinic of Charlotte.
The only restrictions for applying are:
1) You MUST have a diagnosis of infertility from the REACH Clinic of Charlotte
2) You MUST be a legal permanent US resident in North Carolina
There are no other restrictions currently. The donations are distributed as needed, and the number of applications funded as well as the amount of funding depends on the success of the Samantha & Kyle Busch Bundle of Joy Fund’s fundraising activities (i.e. the more we raise, the more we can give away). We are currently working solely through REACH Clinic of Charlotte to help us select families-in-need currently undergoing infertility treatments.
Applications are currently not being accepted through the Samantha & Kyle Busch Bundle of Joy Fund. All applications may be obtained and submitted through the REACH Clinic of Charlotte after an initial consultation.
REACH Clinic of Charlotte
1524 E Morehead St, Charlotte, NC 28207
All information applicants provide in this application is considered confidential and will not be shared with any agency or person outside of the Samantha & Kyle Busch Bundle of Joy Fund review board and the REACH Clinic of Charlotte review board. Additionally, please review the following guidelines:
(1) Application must be filled out completely and truthfully to be considered. Applications missing information or attachments will not be reviewed and considered withdrawn.
(2) Donation funding will be based on dollar amount of treatments needed.
(3) Donation money can only be used for services not yet received from REACH Clinic of Charlotte. Money is dispensed directly to the REACH Clinic of Charlotte and not to the family applying for the fund.
(4) Support is considered only for couples or individuals who are legal permanent U.S. residents, residing in North Carolina, with documented infertility through the REACH Clinic of Charlotte.
(5) If a fund recipient becomes does not need the full amount of funds provided, the ancillary funds will be returned to the Samantha & Kyle Busch Bundle of Joy Fund for future disbursements to additional families-in-need.
(6) Any changes in fertility, family status or contact information that occur following the submission of an application should be reported to the REACH Clinic of Charlotte immediately. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the donation money. Please note that applicants will be notified by email about funding decisions.