Dr. Seth E. Katz
Dr. Seth E. Katz joined Reproductive Endocrinology Associates of Charlotte in 2008. He received his Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Political Science at Duke University in Durham, NC. In his path to becoming a fertility doctor, Dr. Katz attended the University of North Carolina, School of Medicine in Chapel Hill, NC where he received his M.D. He completed his internship and residency at the University of Arizona Health Science Center Affiliated Hospitals, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics in Tuscon, AZ and his fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology at the University of California—San Diego, La Jolla, CA. Dr. Katz is a member of several professional and scientific societies and has over 11 years’ experience as an infertility specialist.
- 1986 - Present: American college of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- 1991 - 1995: Junior Fellow
- 1994 - 1998: Chairman of Arizona Section, Junior Fellows
- 1995 - Present: American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- 1996 - 1998: Society of Reproductive Endocrinologists
- 1996 - Present: Endocrine Society
- 1996 - Present: North American Menopause Society
- 1999 - Present: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 2001 - Present: American Board of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- 1995 - Present: San Diego Reproductive Endocrine Society
- 1999 - 2000: Program Chairman
Katz S, Morales AJ: Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and DHEA-sulfate (S) as therapeutic options in menopause. Seminars in Reproductive Endocrinology, 1998 16(2): 161-70.
Chang RJ, Katz SE: Diagnosis of polycystic ovary syndrome. Endocrinology and Metabolism Clinical North America, 1999 June: 28(2): 397-408, vii.