Our Founding Infertility Specialist
Richard L. Wing, M.D
Dr. Richard L. Wing founded Reproductive Endocrinology Associates of Charlotte in 1988 which was formerly the Women’s Specialty Center at the Nalle Clinic. In his path to becoming a fertility doctor, Dr. Wing received his Bachelor of Arts at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and his M.D. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Carolinas Medical Center. He was the Director of the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Department of OB/GYN at Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, NC before he began his private practice. Dr. Wing has over has over 25 years' experience as an infertility specialist and is routinely recognized by his peers in the medical community as a best fertility doctor.
- 1990 - Present: American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- 1981 - Present: Charlotte Obstetrical and Gynecological Society
- 1982 - Present: Robert A. Ross OB/GYN Society
- 1982 - Present: American Fertility Society
- 1984 - Present: North Carolina Medical Society
- 1984 - Present: American Medical Association
- 1991 - Present: South Atlantic Association of Obstetrician and Gynecologists
Zhao JR, Wing RL, Hulka JF: Ovarian function in monkeys after bilateral salpingectomy. Internat’l J Fert, 29(2): 118-121, 1984.
Halme J, Becker S, Wing R: Accentuated cyclic activation of peritoneal macrophages in patients with endometriosis. American J of Obstetrics & Gynecology, 148(1): 85-90, 1984.
Wing R, Sloan C, Hammond M: Male Infertility. Emergency Medicine, Jan 30. 105-112, 1986.
Smarr SC, Wing R, Hammond MG: Effect of therapy on infertile couples with positive antisperm antibodies. Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol., 158: 969-973, 1988.
Talbert L, Hammond M, Bailey L, Wing R: A satellite system for assistive reproductive technologies; an evaluation. Fert. And Steril., 55(3): 555-558, 1991.