Dr. Jack L. Crain
Dr. Jack L. Crain was the first board certified reproductive endocrinologist in Charlotte. He received his Bachelor of Science from the University of Arkansas as well as his M.D. from the University of Arkansas School of Medicine. In his path to becoming a fertility doctor completed his residency at the department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Iowa Hospital Iowa City, IA and his fellowship with Gynecologic Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Iowa Hospitals, Iowa City, IA. He has over has over 38 years' experience as an infertility specialist and is a member of over ten scientific societies with over twenty publications. Dr. Crain is a leading fertility doctor in the field of fertility preservation and heads the preservation program at Reproductive Endocrinology Associates of Charlotte (REACH).
- Charter Member: Society of Reproductive Endocrinologists
- Member: The Endocrine Society
- Member: Society Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Member: Central Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member: American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Member: Pacific Coast Fertility Society
- Fellow: American College of Ostetricians and Gynecologists
- Member: South Atlantic Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Fellow: American College of Surgeons
- Member: Society of Reproductive Surgeons
- Member: American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member: Robert A. Ross Society
- Member: North Carolina Obstetrical and Gynecological Society
Permanent Implantation of Expanded Polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE) Adhesion Barrier is Safe for Pelvic Surgery: Oral Presentation. Crain JL, Curole D, Hill G, Hurst B, Metzger D, Murphy A, Perloe D. FIGO World Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Copenhagen, August, 1997.
Age-matched comparison of preimplantation genetic diagnosis and conventional blastocyst transfers. Anderson AR, Whelan J, Crain J. Procedures and Techniques Laboratory: Abstract #P-599, American Society of Reproductive Medicine, 61 ACM, Montreal, Quebec, October, 2005.
Early syngamy; a case study report. Anderson A, Graff K, Distefano J, Whelan J, Crain J. Procedures and Techniques Laboratory: Abstract #P-625, American Society of Reproductive Medicine, 61 ACM, Montreal, Quebec, October, 2005.
Single embryo transfers with and without cryopreservation of supernumerary embryos. Anderson A, Graff K, Whelan J, Crain J. Outcome Predictors Laboratory: Abstract #P-377, American Society of Reproductive Medicine, 61 ACM, Montreal, Quebec, October, 2005, P.
Mosaicism localization between trophectoderm and inner cell mass cell lines. Anderson A, Whelan J, Crain J. Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis: Abstract #P-531, American Society of Reproductive Medicine, 61 ACM, Montreal, Quebec, October, 2005.