The Attain Program and IVF
Which Attain Program is right for me?
The Reproductive Endocrinology Associates of Charlotte (REACH) offer the Attain program which is specifically for patients going through In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and is a program that can provide our IVF patients peace of mind.
Thousands of people have made their dream of having a family come true through IVF treatment. But the reality is that most people will require more than one IVF cycle to be successful. And patients who commit to three cycles almost double their chances of having a baby.
We understand that many patients do not have insurance coverage for assisted reproductive technology, and that financial anxiety can complicate the decision to pursue treatment. We're pleased to announce the availability of the Attain IVF Program.
The Attain IVF Program is designed to increase your opportunity to get the outcome you want—a baby—while managing the cost of IVF treatment.
- You pay a single, discounted fee.
- You receive up to 6 cycles (3 IVF and 3 frozen embryo transfers).
- If you don't take a baby home from the hospital, you may receive a refund of up to 70% for IVF treatment plans
- Special program for patients using donor eggs —up to 100% refund
On average, three out of four participants who complete the program take home a baby. There are no risks or obligations to find out if you qualify.
All applicants are eligible for the Attain Multi-Cycle program:
- You pay a single, discounted fee (less than the cost of 2 fresh IVF cycles)
- You receive up to four treatment cycles, two fresh IVF cycles and two frozen embryo cycles
The Multi-Cycle program does not offer a refund, but does offer a lower cost for greater treatment access.
Find out if you qualify—ask one of our financial counselors to submit a clinical application on your behalf.
For more information, call IntegraMed at 1-866-YOUR-IVF (1-866-968-7483).
REACH is committed to helping patients stay in treatment so they can increase their chances of taking home a baby.